1986 Philippines PROSPECT OF AGRARIAN REFORM New Order
This book are a compilation of the speeches and open forum dialogues gathered from the series of seven symposiums held from March 19 to May 19, 1986 bearing the general theme "Prospects of Agraran Reform Under the New Order."
The differing point of views here are presented by:
1. Heherson Alvarez (Agrarian Reform Minister)
2. Bernabe Buscayno (founding chairman, New People's Army)
3. Benito Dominguez (religious leader)
4. Jaime Tadeo (peasant leader)
5. Edicio dela Torre (religious leader)
6. Jose Ma. Sison (founding chairman, Communist Party of the Philippines
7. Solita C. Monsod (progressive economist, Economic Planning Minister)
8. Horacio Morales
9. Rafael Mariano (labor leader)
10. Isagani Serrano
11. Fidel V. Ramos (EDSA hero, Aquino's chief of staff and later President of the Republic)
Edited by: Romulo A. Sandoval
Publisher: National Council of Churches in the Philippines-Urban Rural Mission (NCCP-URM), Rural Enlightenment and Accretion in Philippine Society (REAPS)
Condition: Cover is intact. Some discoloration on the back of the cover. Complete pages. Please see scanned images for best description.
Weight: 150 grams
Weight after packing: 200 grams
Note: You still have more space for combined shipping.